MAASAI HONEY BISCUITS
125 g. butter
1/2 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. Maasai honey (or a dark smoky honey)
1 Tbsp. milk
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1. Heat oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit / 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a pot, mix butter, sugar, milk, and honey over a medium heat, stirring constantly until almost boiling. Allow to cool.
3. Once liquid is lukewarm, stir in dry ingredients.
3. Roll one tablespoon of dough into a ball, place on a tray lined with baking paper and press flat. Repeat using up all the dough.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Cool on a rack.
Keep baking! See all the Comfort Me with Carbs recipes.